The plan for my creation came from a desire to build a good looking and functional object that uses pieces of scrap I could find in my shed. So, I found the following items to build “Shower of enlightenment”
Shower rose, pipe and taps came from our old bathroom, that was renovated a couple of years ago.
• The light switch was the old one from the living room.
• The slab of red gum is an off cut from our kitchen benches.
• Base under the slab, is also from pieces of scrap wood.
• The transformer/power supply was again an old unused unit from the shed.
• The LED lamp was the only piece bought for this project, as it is very efficient and fitted inside the shower rose.
Thank you for allowing me to display my little creation